Pan Galactic Spacing Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pan Galactic Spacing Guild

A Story based Role play based upon a faction the admin created with some help to shape it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Empty
PostSubject: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 am

Numa was humming to herself as she was sat waiting onboard the cruiser. Over the last couple of hours, it had been hectic. She'd met a tiny alien, met even more tiny aliens (who seemed to treat her like the second coming of Aluna), and before she knew it at the end of the day, they said they had some kind of important job they wanted her to do in somewhere they called "Orion". She hadn't been allowed off ship though, and by Aluna was she BORED!
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

Number of posts : 4562

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 am

The Carrier in question was currently moving through heavy military traffic, it was chaotic as the Guild Military was starting to setup a defence around Orion's systems and the Carrier couldn't really move fast.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:40 am

Spaceflyer wrote:
The Carrier in question was currently moving through heavy military traffic, it was chaotic as the Guild Military was starting to setup a defence around Orion's systems and the Carrier couldn't really move fast.

"Are we there yet?" Numa asked no one imparticular.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:42 am

The captains voice "ha! I wish. We're stuck in traffic."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 am

Spaceflyer wrote:
The captains voice "ha! I wish. We're stuck in traffic."

Numa huffed. She started to play with a tank she found lying around.

Elsewhere, Security Guard Oz Jackson was having the day off. He agreed to meet a friend of his - specifically an Elf - in the usual bar. He'd already ordered food, assuming it would get here by the time his friend arrived.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:38 am

The Elf came in, she was wearing a Tank top and some Jeans. She smiled, Sam Green had a normal childhood as an elf, been a rather good one, but in the test she was landed in the both piles and is a junior ambassador on the mothership, it was hard work but she loved it. She noticed Oz and smiled as she walked over. "Hey Oz." She greeted sitting down. "how's guard duty?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:40 am

Spaceflyer wrote:
The Elf came in, she was wearing a Tank top and some Jeans. She smiled, Sam Green had a normal childhood as an elf, been a rather good one, but in the test she was landed in the both piles and is a junior ambassador on the mothership, it was hard work but she loved it. She noticed Oz and smiled as she walked over. "Hey Oz." She greeted sitting down. "how's guard duty?"

"Dull as ever, how's studies?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:42 am

"Too much politics, I have to try and be balanced in all of my views, yet still advance whereever I am assigned too prosperity. An elf could go crazy, if the money and rewards weren't there." Sam commented taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:48 am

Spaceflyer wrote:
"Too much politics, I have to try and be balanced in all of my views, yet still advance whereever I am assigned too prosperity. An elf could go crazy, if the money and rewards weren't there." Sam commented taking a bite.

"Sheesh, Elves. If there was money on the other side of a 5 mile chasm, you'd jump it." Oz retorted, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 am

"We'd build a rope bridge to get to the bloody money." sam reminded. "Besides, your being paid well for guarding something."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"We'd build a rope bridge to get to the bloody money." sam reminded. "Besides, your being paid well for guarding something."

"Thats true. I heard there was a new Ambassador coming today. Security got breifed." Oz told Sam.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:28 pm

"Yes, we all got breifed. Even us junior's." Sam remarked. "Whoever it is, the Cabinet are getting worked up."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"Yes, we all got breifed. Even us junior's." Sam remarked. "Whoever it is, the Cabinet are getting worked up."

"All i was told was that she looked just like a human. Probably just another faction." Oz told Sam.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:37 pm

"I got the same as you, but yet she mustbe important, they've got a whole hanger for her." Sam commented idly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"I got the same as you, but yet she mustbe important, they've got a whole hanger for her." Sam commented idly.

"Your kidding?" Oz replied "a whole hangar?".
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:09 am

"wish I was." Sam admitted. "It's ridiculous amount of space for one ambassador if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:00 am

Spaceflyer wrote:
"wish I was." Sam admitted. "It's ridiculous amount of space for one ambassador if you ask me."

"Must have a whole horde coming with them..." Oz mused.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:15 pm

"maybe, high command's not saying a word on the matter." came the answer.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"maybe, high command's not saying a word on the matter." came the answer.

"True. Trying not to panic the public?" Oz asked.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm

"not sure, doubt it. Public reaction is distracted." Sam replied. "And besides with the current Guild Master in charge, I doubt it'll be negative."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"not sure, doubt it. Public reaction is distracted." Sam replied. "And besides with the current Guild Master in charge, I doubt it'll be negative."

"True." Oz replied. He checked his watch. "Unfortunately i have to run." he told Sam "a fair bit to do today."

He then slipped Sam a few credits, pay for the food.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:23 am

Sam paid rather politely, she had also brought a drink using her own account to make sure she didn't waste Oz's. She was calmly drinking it at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:27 am

Spaceflyer wrote:
Sam paid rather politely, she had also brought a drink using her own account to make sure she didn't waste Oz's. She was calmly drinking it at the bar.

Someone else walked in - a human, dressed in what looked like a NASA space suit, minus the helmet and detail. She took a seat next to Sam and started examining the menu.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 am

Sam blinked when she noticed it. Before suddenly getting interested in the News updates.

"...In a stunning shock today, High Admiral Labule has been proclaimed dead by a Assassination contract, the Military fully investigating the affair. The Guild Master has been forced to do a cabinet reshuffle with Admiral Slvanas taking over the role of high admiral. More on this as it develops." Sam smiled "heh." she simply commented.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 am

Spaceflyer wrote:
Sam blinked when she noticed it. Before suddenly getting interested in the News updates.

"...In a stunning shock today, High Admiral Labule has been proclaimed dead by a Assassination contract, the Military fully investigating the affair. The Guild Master has been forced to do a cabinet reshuffle with Admiral Slvanas taking over the role of high admiral. More on this as it develops." Sam smiled "heh." she simply commented.

The person's interest turned to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"   The New Ambassador - "Seriously?" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Ambassador - "Seriously?"
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next