Pan Galactic Spacing Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pan Galactic Spacing Guild

A Story based Role play based upon a faction the admin created with some help to shape it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams and Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Dreams and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:08 pm

When Binary came to after seeing the darkness, she didn't recognise her surroundings. For a start, she was quite tall - some of the buildings came up to her hips, while others were exactly her height. There was a fleeing cloud of black below her as well. Blinking as she came into focus, Binary began to recognise a few things - the buildings were like home. Which meant the black clouds were people.

Binary scratched her head in confusion. Luckily enough, the roads were wide enough for her to walk down without causing serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

Number of posts : 4562

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 pm

on the ground a small elf, wearing a Ny like robe was wandering aimlessly around.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
on the ground a small elf, wearing a Ny like robe was wandering aimlessly around.

Binary crouched down, and remembering to whisper, asked "Excuse me, where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:16 pm

"hmmm? oh your dreaming my dear." Came the elves reply, the robes she was wearing were different on closer inspection, it had red flames at the bottom of the robe.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"hmmm? oh your dreaming my dear." Came the elves reply, the robes she was wearing were different on closer inspection, it had red flames at the bottom of the robe.

"I can hear you?" Binary asked in surprise, forgetting to whisper "also, dreaming?".
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 pm

"yes, It's in short a place you go to relax while sleeping. There are two types of dreams, the normal and the nightmare." Came the explanation. "but currently you have only experienced a limited amount of things."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"yes, It's in short a place you go to relax while sleeping. There are two types of dreams, the normal and the nightmare." Came the explanation. "but currently you have only experienced a limited amount of things."

Binary nodded, following what the small Elf was saying.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 pm

"I have to admit, the attention to detail is quite good, do you have a good encoding between the Small term and the long term memory?" The elf asked.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"I have to admit, the attention to detail is quite good, do you have a good encoding between the Small term and the long term memory?" The elf asked.

"The what and the what?" Binary asked in her normal voice, raising her brow.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:30 pm

"ah! sorry Psychological babble there. Ignore me, I tend to do that." the elf dismissed it calmly. "I'll explain it at another time."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"ah! sorry Psychological babble there. Ignore me, I tend to do that." the elf dismissed it calmly. "I'll explain it at another time."

Binary nodded. "So how does it work?" Binary asked.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm

"Not sure, it's generated by the brain." Came the elves reply. "But the hows and why are a great mystery."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"Not sure, it's generated by the brain." Came the elves reply. "But the hows and why are a great mystery."

Binary nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:34 pm

"Everytime somebody get's close to solving it, a new problem or criticism throws the theory away." came a cheerful response this time.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"Everytime somebody get's close to solving it, a new problem or criticism throws the theory away." came a cheerful response this time.

Binary noticed the Elf slowly growing. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 pm

"yes! It's rather fun being in a dream." Came the cheerful reply.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"yes! It's rather fun being in a dream." Came the cheerful reply.

Binary watched as the Elf gradually stopped, now as tall as Binary. "Did i do that?"
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm

the elf nodded "It is your party, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
the elf nodded "It is your party, so to speak."

Binary started to walk. "So, who are you? Did I create you?"
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:10 pm

"my Name is Cora, you didn't create me." Cora told her simply.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"my Name is Cora, you didn't create me." Cora told her simply.

"But if I didn't create you, how did you get here? And why are you here?" Binary asked.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:15 pm

"I got here because you are in Unity areas my dear, I sense people so to speak and can talk to them while they are dreaming. And why? well, sometimes having an outsider to talk too is a great way of knowing how things are different." came Cora's reply.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"I got here because you are in Unity areas my dear, I sense people so to speak and can talk to them while they are dreaming. And why? well, sometimes having an outsider to talk too is a great way of knowing how things are different." came Cora's reply.

"Well I'm afraid I don't know much beyond a basic memory package." Binary told Cora. "You know - my name, a few bits of history, some jargon and lingo..."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:19 pm

"What history do you know?" Cora asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"What history do you know?" Cora asked simply.

"A little bit on the Elf/Scout war. And a little bit about how things have changed. For instance, we've replaced conventional explosive with miniture nuclear shells." Binary told Cora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Darkness   Dreams and Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams and Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pan Galactic Spacing Guild :: Kilios-
Jump to: